2. Heat a frypan over medium-high heat with 1 tbsp butter and 1 tbsp oil. Add radishes and thyme to pan. Cook for 6 minutes, or until golden.
3. Stir spring onions along with 1 tbsp balsamic and 1/2 tsp honey through radishes and onions. Reduce heat, cook for a further 2 minutes. Season with salt and pepper then remove from pan.
4. Reduce frypan heat to medium heat. Add 1/2 tbsp oil and 1/2 tbsp butter. Add patties to pan, cook for 2 minutes. Turn over and crumble on even amounts of blue cheese (to taste) to melt. Cook for a further 2-3 minutes.
5. Toss cooked radishes with sunflower sprouts and remaining prepared vegetables.
6. Divide patties between plates. Crumble any extra blue cheese into salad if desired.
Cook the radishes cut-side down to encourage browning.
lebanese cucumber 1
Red apples 2
Sugar snap peas 1/2 punnet (125g)
radishes 1 bunch
Thyme 1/2 packet
rosemary patties 4-pack
Blue cheese 1 packet (125g)
Sunflower sprouts 1 punnet (75g)
From your pantry:
oil (for cooking), salt, pepper, butter, honey, balsamic vinegar