2. Heat a large skillet or ovenproof pan (see tip!) over high heat. Slash each chicken chop three times. Rub with paprika, oil, salt and pepper. Place chicken skin-side down, cook for 6-8 minutes, or until crispy. Set aside.
3. Zest and slice lemon set aside. Cut spring onions into 4cm lengths and trim carrots.
4. Add spring onions, carrots, rosemary and crushed garlic to the pan along with milk and mustard. Place chicken on top (skin-side up) with added lemon slices. Bake for 15-20 minutes, or until cooked through.
5. Place bulgur in a saucepan with hot water. Simmer for 15 minutes, or until tender. Rinse, set aside.
6. Heat a pan with butter over medium heat. Add beans and almonds. Cook, stirring, for 3-4 minutes. Remove from heat, stir through lemon zest.
7. Serve chicken and vegetables with bulgur and beans.
Transfer to a baking dish if you don’t have an ovenproof pan.
1 tsp ground paprika
1 tbsp oil, for cooking
1/2 bunch spring onions
1 bunch baby carrots
1 rosemary stalk, leaves only
2 garlic cloves
1 cup (250ml) milk
2 tbsp wholegrain mustard
1 tbsp butter
250g green beans, trimmed
1/2 pk (30g) flaked almonds
salt and pepper, for seasoning