2. Roughly chop onion and slice celery. Sauté in a heated pan with 1 tbsp oil over medium heat for 3-4 minutes, or until softened. Add crushed garlic, rosemary leaves and cinnamon quill. Cook for a further 1 minute.
3. Turn heat to high and add crushed tomatoes, 400ml water, remaining 1/2 stock cube and currants. Dice carrots and grate zucchini, add to pan and bring to the boil. Cover and simmer for 10 minutes.
4. Cut beef steaks into thin slices and toss with 2 tbsp flour. Add to the pan and simmer for a further 5 minutes, or until meat is cooked. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
5. Finely chop parsley. Fluff rice with a fork and stir through parsley and olives.
6. Serve beef stew over lemon rice.
To thinly slice, place 3-4 scallopini on top of each other then slice for a quicker process.
red onion 1
celery sticks 2
garlic 2 cloves
rosemary stick 1
cinnamon quill + currants 40g
crushed tomatoes 400g
beef scallopini 10-pack
parsley 1/2 packet
olives 1/2 tub
From your pantry:
oil (for cooking), salt, pepper, chicken stock cube, flour (of choice)