2. Chop sun-dried tomatoes (reserve oil for cooking). Chop spinach, trim and slice snow peas. Slice leek in half lengthways and then into 4cm lengths. Keep separate.
3. Heat a large pan over medium heat with 1 tbsp oil (see notes). Cook sun-dried tomatoes, spinach and snow peas for 2 minutes. Toss in a large bowl with quinoa and combine. Set aside.
4. Use a sharp knife to slash the chicken. Chop rosemary leaves and rub over fillets with 1 tbsp oil (see notes), salt and pepper. Place skin-side down in a pan over medium-high heat. Cook for 8-10 minutes on each side, or until cooked through.
5. Add leek and 2 tbsp butter to chicken pan. Cook for last 5 minutes, or until softened.
6. Divide quinoa between plates. Slice chicken and place on top with leek. Dollop with yoghurt to taste and serve with a wedge of lemon.
Oil from the sun-dried tomatoes has a lot of flavour. Use it to cook the chicken and vegetables instead of normal cooking oil.
Butterfly cut the chicken breast or cook in a separate pan for an even quicker cooking time.
chicken stock concentrate 1/2 jar
sun-dried tomatoes 1 jar
baby spinach 1/2 bag
snow peas 1/2 punnet
chicken breast fillet 600g
rosemary 1 sprig
natural yoghurt 1/2 cup
From your pantry: Oil, salt & pepper