Halve tomatoes, wedge onion and dice sweet potatoes. Toss on lined oven tray with 1 tbsp oil, salt and pepper. Roast for 15 minutes (remove from oven after 15 minutes for step 4).
2. Roughly chop basil, rocket leaves and garlic. Add to processor with sunflower seed mix, 1/3 cup olive oil and 1 tbsp vinegar. Blend until it reaches a smooth and slightly chunky consistency. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
3. Bring a saucepan of water to the boil. Cook chickpea fettuccine for 3-4 minutes in boiling water. Reserve 1/2 cup cooking water before draining.
4. Trim and cut asparagus into thirds. Toss with 1/2 tbsp oil. Roughly break apart tempeh. Remove tray from oven and move vegetables to one side. Place tempeh and asparagus onto tray and return to oven for 5 minutes.
5. Add pasta back into saucepan along with pesto (see notes). Toss to coat. Add roast vegetables and tempeh. Gently toss to combine, add reserved cooking water if needed. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
6. Divide pasta among bowls to serve.
Rinse the pasta with cold water if you need to loosen before tossing.
Red onion 1/2
sweet potato 500g
basil 1 bunch
Rocket leaves 1/2 bag (100g)
garlic 1 clove
Sunflower seed mix 1 packet (70g)
Chickpea fettuccine 1 packet (200g)
Asparagus 1 bunch
sundried tomato tempeh 1 packet (200g)
From your pantry:
oil (for cooking + olive), salt, pepper, white wine vinegar