2. Halve the potatoes and cut carrots into rounds. Place in a saucepan, cover with water. Bring to the boil and simmer for 10 minutes, or until tender. Drain and return to saucepan (see step 5).
3. Tear and rinse lettuce leaves. Slice cucumber and apples. Set aside.
4. Finely chop mint leaves. Combine with 1/2 crushed garlic clove, remaining lemon juice and 4 tbsp olive oil. Season to taste with salt and pepper. Set aside.
5. Reheat saucepan with root vegetables over medium-high heat. Add 3 tbsp oil and 1/2 tsp turmeric. Stir occasionally for 3-5 minutes until golden. Season with salt and pepper.
6. Serve cauliflower with vegetables and salad. Spoon over salsa verde to taste.
Mustard seeds work well with the root vegetables as well! Add 1 tsp when tossing the root vegetables in step 5.
Use a non-stick saucepan to cook the vegetables if possible.
Garlic, 1 1/2 cloves
Baby potatoes, 800g
Festival lettuce, 1
Continental cucumber, 1
Red apples, 2
Mint, 1/2 bunch *
FROM YOUR PANTRY
Oil (for cooking + olive), salt, pepper, ground turmeric, ground paprika, ground cumin