No pork option - replacement is chicken schnitzels.
2. Dice chorizo and cut spring onions into 2cm lengths (save tops for garnish). Add to a frypan with 1 tbsp oil and cook over high heat for 3 minutes. Transfer to a plate, leaving most of the oil in the pan. Reserve pan.
3. After 15 minutes of roasting, remove tomatoes and garlic from oven tray. Roast potatoes for another 10min. Squeeze out garlic from skins and blend with tomatoes, 2 tbsp mayonnaise and 2 tbsp olive oil until smooth using a stick mixer. Season well with salt and pepper.
4. Reheat frypan with 1 tbsp oil and 2 tbsp water over medium heat. Trim and add broccolini, cover and steam for 3 minutes or until cooked to your liking. Season with salt and pepper and squeeze over lemon juice (to taste).
5. Remove corn kernels from cob, chop parsley and slice reserved spring onion tops.
6. Layer potatoes and chorizo on a serving platter and top with prepared garnish ingredients. Serve with steamed broccolini, tomato dressing and lemon wedges.
Slice and boil corn if preferred for the kids!
No pork option - replacement is chicken schnitzels .
Rub with 2 tsp oil, 1 tsp smoked paprika, salt and pepper. Cook in the frypan for 3-4 minutes on each side or until golden and cooked through. Slice and toss through salad.
garlic 4 cloves
cherry tomatoes 1 punnet
spring onions 1/2 bunch
broccolini 2 bunches
corn cob 1
parsley 1/3 packet
From your pantry:
olive + oil (for cooking), salt, pepper, mayonnaise