2. Trim and quarter cauliflower and squash. Coat with spice mix marinade. Roast cauliflower for 15 minutes on a lined oven tray. Add squash and roast for further 10 minutes.
3. Bring 1 cup water to the boil in kettle. Place currants in a bowl and pour over water, set aside.
4. Wedge radishes and slice snow peas. Toss with mesclun leaves, lemon juice and 1 tbsp olive oil.
5. Finely chop parsley and dill. Strain currants and toss all together.
6. Spread baba ganoush over a large serving plate. Place cauliflower and squash on top and salad around the side. Scatter over herb topping to serve.
You can also roast the cauliflower whole. Allow to roast for 45 minutes, or until golden and tender. To cut down cooking time, cut into smaller florets and roast for 15-20 minutes instead.
yellow squash 2
Dried currants 1/2 packet (20g)
Radishes 1/2 bunch
Snow peas 1/2 punnet (125g)
Mesclun leaves 1 bag (60g)
Parsley 1/3 bunch
dill 1 packet
baba ganoush 1 tub
From your pantry:
oil (for cooking + olive), salt, pepper