2. Deseed and slice capsicums. Add to a pan over medium-high heat with 1 tbsp oil. Cook for 5 minutes, or until softened. Reserve pan.
3. Blend cooked capsicums with almond meal, grated parmesan cheese, garlic (1/2 clove), 1/2 tbsp red wine vinegar and 2 tbsp olive oil using a stick mixer or blender. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
4. Rub steaks with 1 tbsp oil and season with salt and pepper. Cook in a pan over medium-high heat for 3-4 minutes on each side or to your liking. Remove from pan to rest, keep pan over heat.
5. Trim and halve sugar snap peas. Cook in pan over medium heat for 2-3 minutes, or until tender. Remove from heat.
6. Toss mesclun leaves with 1/2 tbsp red wine vinegar and 1 tbsp olive oil. Divide between plates, top with roast vegetables and sugar snap peas. Slice steaks and place on top. Spoon over capsicum sauce to serve.
Cover cooked steaks loosely with foil when resting. The meat will lose less juice when slicing, giving you a tastier steak!
red onion 1/2
diced pumpkin 1/2 bag
red capsicums 2
almond meal 40g
parmesan cheese 40g
garlic 1/2 clove
beef rump steaks 600g
sugar snap peas 1/2 punnet
mesclun leaves 1/2 bag
red wine vinegar 1/2 tbsp
From your pantry: Oil, salt & pepper.