2. Toss vegetables on a lined oven tray with 1 tbsp oil, 1 tsp fennel seeds, salt and pepper. Roast for 20 minutes, or until just tender.
3. Place buckwheat in a saucepan with 4 cups water. Bring to the boil, cook for 15-20 minutes, or until tender. Drain.
4. Zest orange and combine with thyme leaves and yoghurt in a small bowl. Add 1-2 tbsp water to form a drizzling consistency. Peel and segment orange and place together with vegetables to roast for last 10 minutes.
5. Toast almond and sesame mix in a dry pan until golden.
6. Layer rocket with buckwheat and roast vegetables. Spoon over dressing and scatter over almonds to serve.
cherry tomatoes 1 punnet
fennel seeds 1tsp
thyme 1/4 packet
natural yoghurt 1/2 tub
almond/sesame mix 1/2 packet
baby rocket leaves 80g
From your pantry: oil, salt & pepper.