No beef option - beef mince is replaced with chicken mince.
Toss tomatoes with wedged onion, crushed garlic, 1/4 cup olive oil, 2 tbsp vinegar, salt and pepper (see notes). Roast for 10-15 minutes.
2. Add pasta to boiling water and cook according to packet instructions or until al dente. Drain (see step 4).
3. Heat a large pan with oil over high heat. Add beef meatballs and break apart using a wooden spoon. Cook for 5-7 minutes, or until slightly crispy.
4. Remove dish from the oven. Pour roasted tomatoes into pan with beef and squash tomatoes to form a chunky sauce.
5. Toss in pasta, picked basil leaves, spinach & rocket leaves. Adjust seasoning to taste with salt and pepper.
6. Serve at the table.
Red Onion 3/4 *
Garlic 2 Cloves
Wholemeal Pasta 1 Packet (500g)
Herb & Garlic Beef Meatballs 1 Packet
Basil 1 Packet
Spinach & Rocket Leaves 1/2 Bag (60g) *
* Ingredient Also Used In Another Recipe
From your pantry:
olive + oil (for cooking), salt, pepper, balsamic vinegar, fennel seeds (optional)