2. Bring a large saucepan of water to the boil. Cook pasta for 8-10 minutes, or until al dente. Drain, set aside.
3. Heat a large pan with 1 tbsp oil over medium-high heat. Add meatballs into pan and break apart using a wooden spoon. Cook for 6-8 minutes, or until slightly crispy.
4. Remove tomato tray from oven. Squash tomatoes and garlic using a fork to form a chunky sauce.
5. Toss sauce with pasta, add spinach mix, grated parmesan and basil leaves. Stir through beef and season to taste with salt and pepper.
6. Garnish pasta with extra parmesan and basil to serve.
Meatballs can be kept whole if preferred.
Gluten-Free option - replacement is GF pasta . Cook pasta according to packet instructions.
cherry tomatoes 1 punnet
garlic 4 cloves
red onion 1/2
balsamic vinegar 2tbsp
fennel seeds (optional) 1tsp
chilli flakes 1/2 tsp
wholemeal pasta 500g
beef meatballs 16 pack
baby spinach & rocket 120g
parmesan cheese 60g
basil 1/4 bunch
From your pantry: olive oil, salt & pepper.