2. Combine 4 tbsp soy sauce, 3 tbsp white wine vinegar and 3 tbsp brown sugar, whisk to dissolve.
3. Place salmon fillets in a lined baking dish. Brush with 1 tbsp of the teriyaki sauce. Place in the oven to roast for 8-12 minutes (depending on thickness), or until cooked to your liking.
4. Halve and rinse pak choi. Heat a large pan with 1/2 tbsp (sesame) oil over high heat. Char pak choi for 1 minute on each side. Set aside, keep pan over medium heat.
5. Quarter mushrooms and add to the pan with 1/2 tbsp sesame oil and 1/4 cup water. Cook for 2-3 minutes then pour in the remaining teriyaki sauce and add bean shoots. Heat through then take remove from heat.
6. Divide rice between plates, top with veggies and salmon fillets, spoon over sauce and garnish with chopped chives to serve.
No Fish option - replacement is chicken breast fillet Halve into schnitzels and cook in a frypan.
soy sauce 4tbsp
white or rice wine vinegar 3tbsp
brown sugar 3tbsp
salmon fillets 2 packets
pak choi 1 bunch
sesame oil 1/2 tbsp
bean shoots 1 bag
chives 1/3 bunch