2. Slice pumpkin into 1/2 cm crescents. Toss with chilli and oil on a lined baking tray. Roast for 10 minutes, or until just tender.
3. Heat a pan with oil (or butter) over medium-high heat. Thinly slice and add leek, cook for 5 minutes, or until softened.
4. Spread tomato sauce over pizza bases, scatter with thyme leaves. Top with pumpkin and leek, dot with blue cheese to taste. Bake pizzas for 8 minutes, or until golden.
5. Slice celery, apple and fennel. Toss with chopped fennel fronds, chopped sprouts and olive oil, season to taste.
6. Top cooked pizzas with rocket, drizzle with balsamic vinegar and olive oil. Serve with salad.
If desired, peel the pumpkin prior to roasting.
1/2 tsp chilli flakes
1 tbsp oil, for cooking
2 tbsp oil or butter, for cooking
1 jar tomato sauce
4 spelt pizza bases
1/2 packet fresh thyme
1 packet blue cheese
3 celery sticks
1 red apple
1 baby fennel
1/4 punnet snow pea sprouts
1/2 tbsp olive oil
100g rocket leaves (rinsed)
1 tbsp balsamic vinegar
1 tbsp olive oil
salt and pepper, for seasoning
* ingredient is also used in another dish