2. Halve the tomatoes and slice zucchini into crescents. Toss with 1 tbsp oil, salt and pepper and scatter on the tray with chicken. Roast in oven for 20 minutes (see step 5).
3. Cook the pasta according to packet instructions in a saucepan of boiling water. Reserve 1/2 cup cooking water. Drain pasta and rinse. Set aside.
4. Blend together roasted peppers, sunflower seeds and 1 tsp vinegar using a stick mixer or blender. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
5. Trim and halve beans. Toss onto tray with chicken and return to oven for 5 minutes until chicken is cooked through. Toss pesto and torn basil leaves through pasta. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
6. Slice chicken and divide among plates along with pasta and vegetables.
Halving the chicken or slashing it will speed up the cook time.
Cherry tomatoes, 1 bag (200g)
Legume pasta, 1 packet
Roasted pepper strips, 1 tub (300g)
Sunflower seeds, 1 packet (40g)
Green beans, 1/2 bag (125g) *
Basil, 1 packet
FROM YOUR PANTRY
Oil for cooking), salt, pepper, dried oregano, red wine vinegar