Chop and combine rosemary leaves with crushed garlic, 1 tsp sugar, 1 tbsp olive oil, salt and pepper. Slash marylands and rub thoroughly (and into the cuts) with the rosemary mixture.
2. Place marylands on a lined oven tray and roast in the upper part of the oven for 25 minutes, or until chicken is golden and cooked through.
3. Roughly chop potatoes and cover with hot water from the kettle. Bring to the boil and cook for 7-10 minutes, or until soft.
4. Chop and rinse lettuce, halve tomatoes and sugar snaps. Toss together in a serving bowl.
Heat an ovenproof frypan with 2 tbsp butter over medium heat. Slice and add spring onions, cook for 2-3 minutes or until soft, remove from heat.
5. Drain and add potatoes to pan with spring onions. Roughly mash with 1/4 cup water (or milk) season with 1 tsp oregano, salt and pepper to taste. Top with cheese and bake in the oven for 7-10 minutes, or until golden.
6. Dress salad with 1 tbsp olive oil and 1/2 tbsp vinegar (optional). Serve chicken marylands with potato bake and fresh salad.
If you don’t have an ovenproof frypan, use an oven dish instead.
garlic 2 cloves
chicken Marylands 4-pk
festival lettuce 1/2
cherry tomatoes 1 punnet
sugar snaps 1/2 punnet
spring onions 1/2 bunch
parmesan cheese 1 bag (125g)
From your pantry:
olive oil, butter, salt, pepper, sugar (brown), dried oregano, vinegar (of choice, optional)