2. Place quinoa in a saucepan, cover with plenty of water. Simmer for 15-20 minutes, or until tender. Drain and rinse.
3. Zest and juice half the lime, chop chilli and coriander. Combine with 3 tbsp fish sauce, 1 tbsp sugar and 1/2 cup water in a small bowl. Balance flavours with extra fish sauce and sugar if needed.
4. Dice capsicums and zucchini, remove corn from cobs. Add to pan with 1 tbsp oil over high heat. Cook for 2 minutes, or until just charred.
5. Turn down heat to low. Toss in quinoa and 4 tbsp of nam jim sauce.
6. Serve chicken with charred quinoa salad, nam jim sauce to taste and remaining lime cut into wedges.
fish sauce 2tbsp
black quinoa 200g
red chilli 1
coriander 1/2 bunch
sugar (of choice)
yellow capsicum 1
red capsicum 1/2
corn cobs 2
From your pantry: oil, salt & pepper.