2. Trim and wedge beetroots and potatoes, halve tomatoes. Toss with 1 tbsp oil, salt and pepper on a separate lined oven tray. Place in oven (underneath chicken) to roast for 20-25 minutes, or until tender and golden.
3. Mix ricotta with grated zest from 1 lemon and 1 tsp cumin. Season well with salt and pepper. Place spoonfuls on oven tray with vegetables for last 15 minutes of cooking.
4. Slice pears and cut cucumber into crescents. Chop snow pea sprouts.
Heat a dry frypan over medium heat and toast almonds for 2-3 minutes, or until golden. Set aside.
5. Finely chop basil leaves. Combine with 3 tbsp olive oil, lemon juice, 1-2 tsp honey (to taste), salt and pepper.
6. Arrange all salad and vegetable components on a large platter with the ricotta, top with almonds. Serve with chicken and drizzle with dressing to taste.
Slashing the chicken marylands makes them cook through faster without burning on the outside.
Cook on the barbecue (lid on) if preferred.
baby potatoes 400g
cherry tomatoes 1 punnet
ricotta cheese 1/2 tub (250g)
continental cucumber 1/2
healthy trio sprouts 1/2 punnet
flaked almonds 40g
basil 1/2 packet
From your pantry:
oil (for cooking + olive), salt, pepper, ground cumin + paprika, honey