2. Roughly chop almonds. Toast in a pan over medium-high heat for 1-2 minutes, or until golden. Remove and set aside.
3. Whisk together 1 tsp dried Italian herbs with 2 tbsp vinegar and 1/4 cup olive oil. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
4. Slice peaches and spring onions. Dice celery. Thinly slice chicken breast. Toss all together with rice, almonds, mesclun leaves and dressing.
5. Divide salad among bowls to serve.
Almonds 1 packet (40g)
Spring Onions 1/3 bunch *
Celery 2 sticks
Roast Chicken Breast 220g
Mesclun Leaves 1/2 bag (100g)
* Ingredient also used in another recipe
From your pantry:
olive oil, salt, pepper, red wine vinegar, dried Italian herbs