2. Blend roasted peppers with chopped garlic (1 clove), sunflower seeds and 1/4 cup olive oil. Season with salt and pepper.
3. Cook spaghetti according to packet instructions. Drain, reserving 1 cup cooking water then return to saucepan.
4. Toss spaghetti with pesto sauce and spinach, loosen with reserved cooking water.
5. Fold through 1/2 the roasted vegetable and caper mix. Season to taste with salt.
6. Divide spaghetti between bowls. Top with remaining roast vegetables, extra chilli flakes and cracked black pepper to taste.
Serve with grated parmesan cheese if desired.
Gluten free alternative - replace with gluten free pasta. Cook according to packet instructions.
roma tomatoes 3
garlic 3 cloves
rosemary 1 sprig
capers 1 jar
chilli flakes1/2 tsp
cracked black pepper.
roasted red peppers 1/2 jar
sunflower seeds 1 packet
tricolour spaghetti 1 packet
baby spinach 1/2 bag
From your pantry: Oil, salt & pepper