No pork option - replacement is turkey.
Chop onion and celery. Add to a large pan with 1 tbsp oil. Cook over medium heat for 3-4 minutes, or until softened.
2. Slice wombok, add to pan with crushed garlic and 2 crumbled stock cubes.
3. Stir in rice, cook for another minute then add 1 cup hot water. Cook over medium heat, stirring occasionally, and allow water to absorb before adding another cup of hot water. Repeat 2-3 times, or until rice is tender and water absorbed.
4. In the meantime, heat a frypan with 1 tbsp oil over medium-high heat. Add bacon and cook for 3-4 minutes, or until crispy. Add sage leaves to crisp for another 2 minutes. Halve and add olives, warm through and remove from heat.
5. Grate parmesan and stir through risotto to melt (save some for garnish if desired, see notes). Season with salt and pepper to taste.
6. Serve risotto between plates, top with chopped chives and crispy bacon and sage mix.
Add 2 tbsp butter to risotto with cheese for extra creaminess!
No pork option - replacement is turkey. Dice and cook as per recipe.
celery 2 sticks
baby wombok 1/2
garlic 2 cloves
arborio rice 300g
diced bacon 1 packet (200g)
sage 1 packet
green olives (pitted) 1/2 jar
parmesan cheese 50g
chives 1/3 bunch
From your pantry:
oil (for cooking), salt, pepper, chicken stock cubes (2)