2. Peel and grate ginger, to yield 1 1/2 tbsp. Combine with 3 tbsp vinegar, 2 tbsp sesame oil and 1 tbsp olive oil. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
3. Slice cucumber into crescents. Trim and halve sugar snap peas. Dice avocado and thinly slice spring onions. Roughly chop mint leaves. Gently toss together with half the dressing and set aside.
4. Toast sesame seeds in a pan over medium-high heat for 1-2 minutes, or until golden. Remove and reserve pan.
5. Add 1 tbsp sesame oil to frypan. Cook burgers for 4 minutes on each side, or until warmed through.
6. Divide sweet potatoes, salad and burgers between plates. Scatter over sesame seeds. Spoon over remaining dressing to taste.
Sweet potatoes can be wedged or halved if preferred.
Combine half of the dressing with 1/4 cup yoghurt to make a dipping sauce.
Continental cucumber 1
Sugar snap peas 1/2 punnet (125g)
spring onions 1/4 bunch
mint 1/3 bunch
Sesame seeds 1/2 packet (35g)
rice burgers 2 x 2 pack
From your pantry:
oil (for cooking + olive), salt, pepper, apple cider vinegar, sesame oil