2. Add sliced potatoes, season with salt and pepper and toss to combine. Cover and cook for 10-12 minutes, stirring once halfway (add more milk or water if needed).
3. Heat a large frypan over medium heat. Toss skewers with oil, add to pan and cook for 10 minutes, turning. Lower the temperature and cook for further 5 minutes or until cooked to your liking.
4. Halve sugar snaps and slice cucumber. Roughly chop lettuce and toss together in a bowl (see notes).
5. Sprinkle cheese on top of potatoes, allow to cook for further 3 minutes, uncovered, or until cheese is melted. Adjust seasoning with salt and pepper if needed.
6. Serve cheesy potatoes with skewers and side salad.
Dress salad with 1 tbsp olive oil if you prefer.
thyme 1/2 packet
sliced potatoes 1kg
marinated beef skewers 6-pack
sugar snap peas 1 bag (150g)
continental cucumber 2/3
festival lettuce 2/3
From your pantry:
oil (for cooking), salt, pepper, milk