2. Cook the pasta according to packet instructions in a saucepan of boiling water. Reserve 1/2 cup cooking water. Drain pasta and rinse. Set aside.
3. Blend together roasted peppers, 1/2 the sunflower seeds (reserve 1/2 for garnish) and 1 tsp vinegar using a stick mixer or blender. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
4. Trim and halve beans. Toss onto tray with vegetables and return to oven for 5 minutes.
5. Toss pesto and torn basil through pasta. Add reserved cooking water to loosen if needed. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
6. Divide pasta among bowls. Top with roast vegetables and garnish with reserved sunflower seeds.
Toast the sunflower seeds in a dry pan if desired.
Stretch out the dish and add some olives or artichokes to the vegetable medley.
Yellow squash, 4
Legume pasta, 1 packet
Roasted pepper strips, 1 tub (300g)
Sunflower seeds, 1 packet (80g)
Green beans, 1/2 bag (125g) *
Basil, 1 packet
FROM YOUR PANTRY
Oil for cooking), salt, pepper, dried oregano, red wine vinegar