Gluten friendly option - pasta is replaced with GF pasta.
Slice courgettes and wedge onion. Toss in a lined oven dish with cherry tomatoes, 1 tbsp oil, salt and pepper. Roast for 20 minutes.
2. Add pasta to boiling water and cook according to packet instructions. Halve beans and add to boiling water for the last 3 minutes of cooking. Drain, reserving 1 cup pasta water.
3. Heat a large frypan over medium-high heat. Rub beef steaks with oil, salt and pepper. Cook for 3 minutes on each side or until cooked to your liking. Set aside on a chopping board.
4. Pick basil leaves (tear or chop larger ones) and halve bocconcini. Thinly slice steaks when cool enough to handle.
5. Combine pasta and green beans with red pesto and reserved pasta water (we used 2/3 cup) season with salt and pepper to taste. Gently toss in sliced steaks, roasted vegetables, fresh basil and bocconcini.
6. Divide between plates to serve.
Leave steaks whole if preferred and serve pasta and vegetables as a side.
Gluten friendly option - pasta is replaced with GF pasta
red onion 1
cherry tomatoes 1 punnet
fusilli pasta 250g
green beans 1/2 punnet
beef rump steaks 600g
basil 1 packet
bocconcini 1/2 tub
red pesto 2/3 jar
From your pantry:
oil (for cooking), salt, pepper