2. Drain peppers and blend with coconut milk using a stick mixer or small processor.
3. Dice onion and capsicum. Halve cherry tomatoes.
4. Heat a large pan with 1 tbsp oil over medium-high heat. Add chicken and onion, seal for 5 minutes. Add capsicum, tomatoes and crushed garlic. Cook for a further 2 minutes.
5. Pour in sauce and simmer for 5 minutes or until chicken is cooked through. Trim and add snow peas. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
6. Serve red coconut chicken over rice!
Tip! If you prefer your veggies fresh, halve tomatoes and serve with fresh capsicum and snow peas on the side.
roasted peppers 1 jar
coconut milk 400ml
yellow capsicum 1/2
cherry tomatoes 1 punnet
diced chicken breast fillet 600g
garlic 2 cloves
snow peas 1 punnet
From your pantry: oil, salt & pepper