2. Heat a large frypan with oil (see notes) over high heat. Add chicken strips and cook, stirring, for 3 minutes, adding 1 tbsp red curry paste.
3. Reduce heat to medium. Chop spring onions and capsicum, slice lime leaves (see notes). Add to pan as you go.
4. Stir in coconut milk and 1 tbsp soy sauce. Bring to a simmer.
5. Cut cauliflower into small florets, drain and rinse bamboo shoots. Add to curry and simmer, covered, for 5-6 minutes or until cauliflower is cooked to your liking.
6. Trim and slice snow peas (to your liking). Stir through curry or serve on top of curry with a side of rice and lime cut into wedges.
Use the rice tub to quickly measure up x 1.5 amount of water.
We used sesame oil for the dish for added flavour but coconut, peanut or other neutral oil also works fine!
Reserve some spring onion tops for garnish if you like!v When preparing lime leaves, fold and remove the core then thinly slice. Some find it easier to roll the leaf then slice.
Chicken stir-fry strips 500g
Spring onions 1/2 bunch
Red capsicum 1
Kaffir Lime leaves 2
Coconut milk 400g
Bamboo shoots 1 tin (225g)
Snow peas 1/2 punnet
From your pantry:
oil (sesame or other), red curry paste, soy sauce