Gluten-friendly option: risoni is replaced with arborio rice
No fish: fish is replaced with chicken schnitzels
2. Dice onion and carrot. Grate zucchini (or dice).
3. Heat a frypan with 2 tbsp butter over medium heat. Add fish and cook for 3-4 minutes on each side, or until just cooked through. Squeeze in lemon juice and season to taste with salt and pepper.
4. Add 1 tbsp oil to the reserved risoni saucepan. Add onion and sauté over medium heat for 3-4 minutes, or until softened. Add carrot and zucchini along with 2 tbsp spice mix, risoni and 1/2 cup reserved pasta water. Remove from heat.
5. Trim and slice snow peas, stir through risoniotto along with yoghurt. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
6. Serve risoniotto topped with lemon butter fish.
No fish option - Increase cooking time to 5 minutes on each side, or until cooked through.
Gluten-friendly option: risoni is replaced with arborio rice. Prepare and sauté shallot, carrot and zucchini until softened in 1 tbsp oil. Add spice mix and rice, stir well. Gradually add 3-4 cups water, 1 cup at the time and cook over medium heat until rice is tender and water absorbed. Stir through snow peas at the end for serving.
risoni pasta (250g)
brown onion 1
white fish fillets 2 packets
ranch spice mix 15g
snow peas 1 punnet
natural yoghurt 1/4 cup
From your pantry:
oil + butter (for cooking), salt, pepper