2. Slice spring onions. Add to a second saucepan over medium heat with 1 tbsp oil (see notes). Add miso paste and garnish along with 1 crumbled stock cube and 1.5L water. Cover and simmer for 10 minutes.
3. Bring a saucepan (reuse noodle saucepan) of water to the boil. Gently add eggs and cook for 6-7 minutes. Cool under running cold water. Peel and halve.
4. Trim and slice Asian greens into 3cm pieces. Slice capsicum and remove corn from cob. Set aside.
5. Heat a frypan over medium heat with 1/2 tbsp oil. Add asian greens and cook for 1-2 minutes until just wilted. Season with salt and pepper.
6. Divide noodles and broth among bowls. Top with egg, sautéed greens and fresh toppings. Garnish with fried shallots, sesame seeds and chilli flakes to taste.
Use sesame oil or butter to add extra richness and flavour to the broth. Season the broth with soy sauce or tamari for extra flavour.
The Asian greens can be blanched in the broth or served raw instead.
Protein upsize add-on: Kimchi Add as a topping to the ramen.
Spring onions, 1/3 bunch *
Miso paste + garnish, 2 sachets
Eggs, 6 pack
Asian greens, 1 bunch
Red capsicum, 1
Corn cob, 1
Fried shallot/sesame mix, 1 packet (40g)
FROM YOUR PANTRY
Oil (for cooking), salt, pepper, stock cube (1), chilli flakes (optional)