2. Slice spring onions. Add to a second saucepan over medium heat with 1 tbsp oil (see notes). Add miso paste and garnish along with 1 crumbled stock cube and 1.5L water. Cover and simmer for 10 minutes.
3. Trim and slice Asian greens into 3cm pieces. Slice capsicum and remove corn from cob. Set aside.
4. Dice tofu. Add to miso broth and simmer for 3 minutes until warmed through. Take off heat.
5. Heat a frypan over medium heat with 1/2 tbsp oil. Add asian greens and cook for 1-2 minutes until just wilted. Season with salt and pepper.
6. Divide noodles, tofu and broth among bowls. Top with sautéed greens and fresh toppings. Garnish with fried shallots, sesame seeds and chilli flakes to taste.
Use sesame oil to add extra richness and flavour to the broth.
Season the broth with soy sauce or tamari for extra flavour.
The Asian greens can be blanched in the broth or served raw instead.
Spring onions, 1/3 bunch *
Miso paste + garnish, 2 sachets
Asian greens, 1 bunch
Red capsicum, 1
Corn cob, 1
Silken tofu, 1 packet (300g)
Fried shallot/sesame mix, 1 packet (40g)
FROM YOUR PANTRY
Oil (for cooking), salt, pepper, stock cube (1/2), chilli flakes (optional)