2. Crush garlic cloves and combine in a bowl with 1 tbsp sambal oelek or red curry paste, 3 tbsp vinegar, 3 tsp ground coriander and 1/4 cup oil. Season well with salt and pepper (see notes).
3. Slice lime leaves and coriander stems (reserve leaves for garnish). Slice spring onions and beans. Dice carrots.
4. Heat a frypan over medium-high heat with 1 tbsp oil. Crack eggs into pan and cook to your liking. Remove to plate and keep pan on heat (step 5).
5. Add 1 tbsp oil to pan. Toss in vegetables and prepared sauce. Cook for 3-4 minutes until just softened. Toss through quinoa until well combined. Take off heat and toss through bean shoots. Season to taste with salt and pepper (see notes).
6. Divide fried quinoa among bowls and top with sunny egg. Garnish with reserved coriander leaves.
Cover the eggs with a frypan lid when cooking to speed up the cooking process.
Use soy sauce to season at the end if preferred. You can also finish with a squeeze of lemon or lime juice.
garlic 3 cloves
Kaffir lime leaves 2 double
coriander 1/2 bunch
spring onions 1/2 bunch
Green beans 1/2 punnet (125g)
Bean shoots 1 bag (250g)
From your pantry:
oil (for cooking), salt, pepper, sambal oelek (chilli paste) or red curry paste, ground coriander, white wine vinegar