2. Zest lemon and combine with sesame seeds, quinoa flakes, salt and pepper. Beat 1 egg with 1 tbsp water. Dip fish fillets into egg and then press into crumb to coat.
3. Heat a large frypan with 1 tbsp oil over medium heat. Cut broccoli into small florets and trim green beans. Toss in the pan with 1 crushed garlic clove, salt, pepper and 1/4 cup water for 3-4 minutes or to you liking. Transfer to a serving bowl, reserve pan.
4. Combine yoghurt, 3 tbsp mayonnaise, juice from 1/2 lemon (1 tbsp), 1 crushed garlic clove and finely chopped chives. Dice celery and mix through. Cut remaining lemon into wedges.
5. Reheat the pan with 2 tbsp oil over medium-high heat. Cook fish for 3-4 minutes on each side, or until golden and cooked through.
6. Toss sauce with potatoes and season to taste with salt and pepper. Serve crusted fish with potato salad, sautéed greens and lemon wedges.
Serve the fish with boiled (or roasted) potatoes and sauce on the side.
No Fish option - replace with chicken breast fillet Slice breast fillets in half horizontally to make 4 schnitzels. Cook for 3-4 minutes on each side, or until cooked through.
sesame seeds 1/2 bag
quinoa flakes 60g
white fish fillets 2 packets
green beans 1 punnet
garlic 2 cloves
natural yoghurt 1 cup
chives 1/2 bunch
celery sticks 4
From your pantry: Oil, salt & pepper