No fish option - white fish fillets are replaced with diced chicken breast fillet.
2. Heat a large dry pan over medium-high heat. Toast coconut mixture for 2-3 minutes until golden. Transfer to a bowl and keep pan over medium heat.
3. Add oil to the pan. Dice onion, carrots and zucchini, cut broccoli into small florets, add to pan as you go. Stir in 2-3 tsp curry powder (see notes) and add the curry leaf fronds.
4. Pour in coconut milk and 1/2 tin water. Simmer, semi-covered, for 8-10 minutes or until vegetables are just tender.
5. Roughly chop fish fillets. Add to pan and cook for further 5 minutes or until fish is cooked through. Season to taste with fish sauce (see notes) and pepper.
6. Serve fish curry with rice, topped with toasted coconut mix.
Coconut & Sesame Seed Mix 1 Packet (40g)
Brown Onion 1
Broccoli 1/2 *
Curry Leaves 2 Fronds
Coconut Milk 400ml
White Fish Fillets 2 Packets
* Ingredient Also Used In Another Recipe
From your pantry:
oil (for cooking), pepper, curry powder, fish sauce