No pork option - ham is replaced with turkey
2. Add diced root vegetables to pan and cook over medium-high heat, stirring occasionally, for 15-20 minutes, or until tender and golden.
3. Add crushed garlic, 1/2 tbsp thyme leaves and 1/2 tbsp chopped rosemary leaves. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
4. Cut beetroot into wedges. Heat a saucepan with 2cm water. Cut broccoli into florets, add to pan and cook for 2-3 minutes, covered. Drain and season with salt and pepper, toss with a knob of butter or 1 tbsp olive oil if you desire!
5. Divide hash between plates. Reheat pan with oil, cook eggs to your liking.
6. Serve hash topped with fried eggs, beetroot and broccoli on the side. Scatter with extra thyme to your liking and adjust seasoning with salt and pepper.
Optional serving method: beat eggs with herbs and garlic, pour mixture over root vegetables (when nearly cooked through), cover and cook for 5-10 minutes, or until eggs have set and serve as a frittata.
No pork option - ham is replaced with turkey.
ham 1 packet
diced root vegetables 1kg
garlic 2 cloves
thyme 1/2 packet
rosemary 1 sprig
cooked beetroot 1 packet
From your pantry:
oil + butter (for cooking), salt, pepper