2. Roughly chop and add potatoes, pumpkin and crushed garlic. Pour in 4 cups water and add 2 chicken stock cubes. Simmer, covered, for 15 minutes, or until potatoes and pumpkin have softened.
3. Grate cheese, thinly slice turkey and dice tomato, then combine. Finely chop chives and add half to smoked turkey mix (reserve remaining). Cut 4 large bread slices, lengthways.
4. Place bread slices on a baking tray, add turkey mixture on top. Cook in the oven for 3-4 minutes, or until cheese is melted.
5. Blend soup until smooth using a stick mixer, add more water if needed. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
6. Cut toasties into fingers. Serve soup in bowls topped with remaining chives and toasties on the side.
celery sticks 2
medium potatoes 2
garlic 2 cloves
chicken stock cubes 1
cheddar cheese 150g
smoked turkey 1 packet
chives 1/3 bunch
wholemeal bread loaf 1
From your pantry: Oil, salt & pepper.