2. Wedge tomatoes into eighths and toss on a lined roasting tray with 1 tbsp oil, salt and pepper. Place in oven to roast for 10 minutes.
3. Place pumpkin in a saucepan with 1 cup water and 1 tsp nutmeg. Cover and bring to a simmer for 12 minutes, or until softened. Mash until smooth using a fork.
4. Pick sage leaves and chop hazelnuts. Toss with 1/2 tbsp oil and scatter over tomato tray. Roast for another 5 minutes, or until leaves crisp.
5. Fold pumpkin through cooked risotto rice with crumbled feta (to taste) and 2 tbsp butter. Season rice to taste with salt and pepper.
6. Divide risotto between bowls. Top with roast tomatoes, sage and hazelnuts. Toss mesclun leaves with 1 tbsp olive oil and serve on the side.
If you don’t have an ovenproof pan you can transfer the risotto to a baking dish instead.
arborio rice 300g
roma tomatoes 3
diced pumpkin 1/2 bag (500g)
sage 1 packet
hazelnuts 1/2 packet (40g)
Danish feta 1/2 block
mesclun leaves 1/2 bag (100g)
From your pantry:
oil (for cooking + olive) salt, pepper, butter, ground nutmeg, vegetable stock cubes