Gluten-friendly option: flatbreads are replaced with GF wraps
2. Slice apples, julienne or grate carrots and halve sprouts. Toss together with seeds, 1/2 tbsp vinegar and 1 tbsp olive oil.
3. Reheat frypan over medium-high heat with 1 tbsp oil. Add pumpkin and cook, tossing, for 6-8 minutes, or until tender.
4. Slice spring onions, remove corn from cob. Add to pumpkin pan along with 1/2 tsp chilli flakes to cook for 5 minutes. Add spinach and toss until just wilted. Season with salt and pepper and remove to a plate.
5. Wipe out pan and add 1/2 tbsp oil. Place one flatbread in base of pan, spread half with pumpkin mix. Scatter over goats cheese and thyme leaves (to taste). Fold in half, cook for 1-2 minutes on each side. Repeat with remaining flatbreads.
6. Cut gozlemes into triangles to serve with sprout salad and relish of choice (optional).
Use a sandwich press if you have one to make the gozlemes. Serve with chutney or relish of choice.
Gluten-friendly option - flatbreads are replaced with GF wraps
snow pea sprouts 1/2 punnet
diced pumpkin 1/2 bag (500g)
spring onions 1/4 bunch
corn cob 1
baby spinach 1/2 bag (100g)
flatbreads 1 packet
goats cheese 1 packet
thyme 1/2 packet
From your pantry:
oil (for cooking + olive), salt, pepper, apple cider vinegar, chilli flakes