2. Finely chop broccoli (see notes). Dice cucumber, capsicum and onion. Chop parsley. Drain goji berries. Toss with 2 tbsp vinegar, 3 tbsp olive oil and season with salt and pepper.
3. Heat a frypan over high heat with 1 tbsp oil. Quarter avocados and grill in pan for 1 minute each side until charred. Season with salt and pepper. Remove and set aside.
4. Reduce pan heat to medium high and add 2 tbsp oil to pan. Cook pumpkin bites for 8-10 minutes turning until warmed through.
5. Combine yoghurt, 1 tsp cumin, 1/2 tbsp vinegar and 1 tbsp olive oil in a bowl. Loosen with 2 tbsp water. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
6. Serve pumpkin bites with broccoli tabouleh and a dollop of cumin dressing.
Use a food processor to finely chop the broccoli if you have one.
The pumpkin bites can be cooked from frozen, you may need to adjust the timing according to how thawed the bites are.
Lebanese cucumber, 1
Green capsicum, 1
Red onion, 1/4 *
Parsley, 1/2 bunch *
Pumpkin bites, 1 packet
Coconut yoghurt, 1 tub (120g)
FROM YOUR PANTRY
Oil (for cooking+ olive), salt, pepper, ground cumin, red wine vinegar