2. Dice avocado and chop parsley. Combine with kale coleslaw and crunchy sprouts.
3. Toast pepita seeds in a frypan over medium-high heat for 1-2 minutes, or until golden. Remove and reserve pan.
4. Reheat frypan over medium-high heat with 1 tbsp oil. Cook jackfruit for 3-4 minutes. Rinse the bag with 1/2 cup water, add to frypan and stir through.
5. Whisk lemon juice with 2 tbsp olive oil. Toss with slaw and red quinoa.
6. Divide slaw between plates. Serve with jackfruit on the side. Finely slice nori sheets and scatter over with pepitas.
Sweeten jackfruit with honey or sugar if needed.
Parsley 1/2 packet
Kale coleslaw 1 bag (400g)
Crunchy sprouts 1 punnet
Pepitas 1/2 packet (25g)
jackfruit 2 packets (2 x 300g)
Nori snack 1 packet
From your pantry:
oil (for cooking + olive)