2. Fill a frypan with water and bring to a simmer. Trim and cut broccolini into thirds. Blanch in simmering water for 2-3 minutes. Remove with tongs and set aside (keep pan on heat).
3. Cut chicken breast into halves lengthways. Place in simmering water along with lime zest. Cover and simmer for 10-15 minutes or until chicken is cooked through.
4. Meanwhile, whisk together lime juice with 3 tbsp sweet chilli sauce and 1/4 cup olive oil. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
5. Quarter tomatoes and dice feta cheese. Slice chicken or shred using two forks.
6. Toss all components together with leaves and dressing. Season with salt and pepper to taste. Divide among bowls to serve.
You could also use a mix of sambal oelek and maple syrup instead of sweet chilli sauce.
Roast the tomatoes and broccolini if you prefer a warmer salad.
Broccolini, 1 bunch
Chicken breast fillets, 600g
Cherry tomatoes, 1 bag (200g)
Feta cheese, 1 block
Rocket leaves, 1 bag (200g)
FROM YOUR PANTRY
Olive oil, salt, pepper, sweet chilli sauce