Gluten friendly option is gluten free bread.
2. Dice and add tomatoes, 1/3 cup barbecue sauce and 1 cup water, bring to the boil. Cut each chicken breast into 3 even pieces, lengthways. Add to pan, simmer, covered, for 10 minutes.
3. Halve corn cobs and place in a saucepan, cover with water. Bring to the boil over medium heat. Drain and set aside. *cut corn cobs to your liking, younger children might prefer thinner slices.
4. Remove chicken from the sauce and shred using two forks. Allow sauce to simmer over medium-high heat for a further 10 minutes, uncovered, or until reduced. Return chicken and season well with salt and pepper to taste.
5. Combine 4 tbsp mayonnaise and 1 tsp dijon mustard. Toss with cabbage mix and season to taste with salt and pepper. Slice avocado.
6. Assemble sliders with slaw, avocado, chicken and sprouts. Serve with corn cobs and any remaining filling ingredients on the side.
We used 1 tsp smoked and 2 tsp ground paprika for this recipe.
Heat buns in the oven at 160°C for 2 minutes if preferred.
ground/smoked paprika 2-3tsp
barbecue sauce 1/3 cup
chicken breast fillets 600g
corn cobs 2
red cabbage/carrot 1 bag (400g)
dijon mustard 1tsp
healthy trio sprouts 1/3 punnet
potato slider buns 8-pack