No Pork option - replacement is smoked turkey.
Gluten friendly option - pasta is replaced with GF pasta
2. Heat a large frypan with 1/2 tbsp olive oil over medium-high heat. Roughly chop prosciutto, then add to pan and cook for 1-2 minutes, or until crispy. Remove and set aside, reserve pan.
3. Chop red onion and halve tomatoes. Quarter zucchini lengthways then thinly slice. Finely chop parsley.
4. Add 2 tbsp olive oil and red onion to the reserved frypan and cook for 3 minutes, or until softened. Add crushed garlic and zucchini, cook for a further 2 minutes to soften.
5. Add tomatoes to the pan and cook for 3-4 minutes then remove from heat. Stir in pasta, 1-2 tbsp balsamic vinegar, prosciutto and parsley (save some for garnish if you like). Season with salt and pepper to taste.
6. Top pasta with reserved parsley and prosciutto. Dress mesclun leaves with 1 tbsp olive oil and 1/2 tbsp balsamic vinegar and serve on the side.
Serve with parmesan cheese if desired and add a pinch of cayenne pepper if you like!
Grate zucchini and keep tomatoes fresh if kids prefer.
No Pork option - replacement is smoked turkey .
Gluten friendly option - pasta is replaced with GF pasta.
prosciutto 1 packet
red onion 1
cherry tomatoes 1 punnet (400g)
parsley 1/2 packet
garlic 2 cloves
mesclun leaves 1/2 bag (100g)
From your pantry:
olive oil, salt, pepper, balsamic vinegar