No pork option - prosciutto is replaced with chicken breast fillet.
Bing a saucepan of water to the boil. Add pasta and cook according to packet instructions (see notes).
2. Cut prosciutto into slices (use a pair of scissors) straight onto a lined oven tray. Toss with tomatoes, oil, salt and pepper. Roast for 15 minutes (see notes).
3. Heat a large frypan with oil over medium heat.
Slice and add onion. Cook for 5 minutes or until soft, crush in garlic.
4. In the meantime, slice zucchini (see notes). Add to pan along with mushrooms and 1 1/2 tsp oregano. Cook for further 3-4 minutes.
5. Stir in 1/4 cup balsamic vinegar then toss in cooked pasta, roasted tomatoes and prosciutto. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
6. Garnish with chopped parsley and serve at the table.
Boil water in the kettle to make it quicker cooking the pasta.
Add tomatoes and prosciutto to pan with onion if preferred.
Grate zucchini to hide from kids!
No pork option - prosciutto is replaced with 300g chicken breast fillet.
Halve lengthways, brown in the frypan then roast for 15 minutes with tomatoes (or until cooked through). Shred or slice and add to pasta.
Prosciutto 2 packets
cherry tomatoes 400g
Red onion 1
Garlic 2 cloves
Sliced mushrooms 1 punnet (200g)
Parsley 1 bunch
From your pantry:
oil (for cooking), salt, pepper, dried oregano, balsamic vinegar