2. Crumble the feta and mix with 1 tsp oregano, 2 tsp smoked paprika, 2 tbsp olive oil and pepper. Slash each chicken breast 3 times and top with feta mix, pressing down into the cuts (see notes). Place next to the potatoes and roast for 20 minutes or until cooked through.
3. Slice and sauté onion in a heated frypan with oil for 4-5 minutes, or until soft. Halve tomatoes and chop parsley. Add to pan with tomato paste, 3 tsp smoked paprika, 2 tbsp vinegar and 1 cup water. Simmer, semi-covered, for 10 minutes.
4. In the meantime, trim and tear lettuce. Slice cucumber into crescents and dice orange. Toss in a bowl with 1 tbsp olive oil and 1/2 tbsp vinegar.
5. Add potatoes to the tomato sauce (see notes), toss to combine well, season to taste with salt and pepper.
6. Slice and serve chicken with potato bravas and side salad.
Slice the chicken and cook in a frypan with oregano and smoked paprika if preferred, add the feta to the salad. Alternatively roast the chicken plain, dice and add to sauce along with potatoes for a saucier dish altogether!
Leave potatoes and sauce separate for fussier kids!
Feta cheese, 1/2 packet *
Chicken breast fillets, 600g
Red onion, 1/2 *
Cherry tomatoes, 1 packet (200g)
Parsley, 1 packet
Tomato paste, 1 sachet (2 tbsp)
Festival lettuce, 1/2 *
Continental Cucumber, 1/2 *
FROM YOUR PANTRY
Olive + oil for cooking, salt, pepper, white (or red) wine vinegar, smoked paprika, dried oregano