2. Remove husks and silks from corn cobs and rub with 1 tbsp oil. Heat a griddle or frypan over high heat. Cook for 10 minutes, turning occasionally until charred.
3. Finely chop chilli and slice chives. Combine with lime zest, juice, 1 tbsp vinegar and 1/3 cup olive oil. Remove corn from cobs (see tip) and stir through salsa. Season to taste with salt and pepper. Set aside.
4. Slice capsicums and toss with 1/2 tbsp oil. Reheat griddle pan to medium-high heat. Cook capsicums for 2-3 minutes until tender. Remove to platter with rice.
5. Quarter or halve chicken fillets. Coat with 2 tsp smoked paprika, thyme leaves, 1 tbsp oil, salt and pepper. Reheat griddle to high heat. Cook chicken for 4-5 minutes each side until charred and cooked through.
6. Place chicken on rice platter and spoon over salsa. Serve as a share platter at the table or divide among plates.
Use the back of the knife to scrape as close as possible to the cob after the kernels are off to get as much corn as possible.
Rinsing the rice under cold water will help keep the rocket leaves fresh.
Rocket leaves 1/2 bag (100g)
Corn cobs 2
green chilli 1
chives 1/2 bunch
Red capsicums 2
Chicken thigh fillets 600g
Thyme 1/3 packet
From your pantry:
oil (for cooking + olive), salt, pepper, smoked paprika, white wine vinegar