2. Slice spring onions, dice eggplant and wedge yellow squash (see notes).
3. Heat a saucepan with 1 tbsp oil over medium-high heat, cook prepared vegetables with 1 tsp dried oregano for 3-4 minutes. Stir in tinned cherry tomatoes and 2 tsp honey. Simmer over low heat for 8 minutes. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
4. Heat a large pan with 1 tbsp oil over medium-high heat. Season steaks with salt and pepper, cook for 4-5 minutes on each side, or until golden and just cooked through.
5. Trim, rinse and chop spinach. Add to ratatouille sauce, cover and simmer for further 3-4 minutes until wilted.
6. Serve pork steaks with roasted potatoes, ratatouille sauce and garnish with fresh basil leaves.
rosemary 1 sprig
spring onions 1/4 bunch
finger eggplant 1
yellow squash 3
dried oregano 1tsp
cherry tomatoes (tin) 400g
pork steaks 600g
english spinach 1 bunch
basil 1/2 packet
From your pantry: oil, salt & pepper.