2. Combine 1 tbsp grated ginger, 2 tbsp water, 3 tbsp soy sauce, 1 tbsp sugar, 2 tbsp sweet chilli sauce (see notes) and 2 crushed garlic cloves in a bowl.
3. Trim and roughly chop pak choy and tomatoes. Julienne, grate or slice carrot.
4. Heat a large pan or wok with oil over high heat. Add pork mince and cook for 4-5 minutes or until cooked through, break up lumps with a spoon.
5. Add the prepared vegetables and half of the bean shoots, cook until wilted to your liking. Stir in sauce and drained noodles (see notes). Warm through.
6. Season with more soy and sweet chilli sauce if desired. Serve in bowls and top with remaining bean shoots and fried shallots.
If you like a bit of a kick you can use 1 tbsp sambal oelek and 1 tbsp sweet chilli sauce.
Keep noodles and stir-fry separate if you prefer!
No pork option - pork mince is replaced with chicken mince.
Garlic, 2 cloves
Pak choy, 1 bunch
Pork mince, 600g
Bean shoots, 1 bag (250g)
Fried shallots, 1 packet (40g)
FROM YOUR PANTRY
Sesame oil, soy sauce, sweet chilli sauce, sugar (of choice)