No Pork option - replacement is beef mince.
2. Bring a saucepan of water to the boil.
Add pork and thyme leaves to frypan. Crush in garlic, crumble in stock cube and stir in 3 tbsp tomato paste. Cook for 4-5 minutes, breaking up any lumps as you go.
3. Pour in diced tomatoes and 1 can of water (400ml). Simmer for 10 minutes, or until slightly reduced. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
4. Cook chickpea pasta according to packet instructions in the saucepan of boiling water. Drain and rinse.
5. Julienne the zucchini into noodles. Alternatively, ribbon using a vegetable peeler or use a vegetable spiralizer. Toss together with chickpea pasta into sauce to coat.
6. Divide pasta between bowls. Top with reserved fennel fronds to serve.
Most of our veggies come pre-washed, but it’s always good to give them an extra rinse.
No Pork option - replacement is beef mince Cook for same time as pork mince.
Pork mince 600g
thyme 1/2 packet
Garlic 2 cloves
Diced tomatoes 400g
Chickpea pasta 1 packet (200g)
From your pantry:
oil (for cooking), salt, pepper, tomato paste, fennel seeds, stock cube (1)