2. Bring a second saucepan of water to the boil. Add eggs to boiling water and cook for 7 minutes. Remove eggs to cool in cold water.
3. Slice broccolini into 3cm lengths. Blanch in a saucepan with potatoes for the last minute of cooking time. Drain vegetables and leave to cool.
4. Dice celery and apple. Peel and quarter eggs.
5. Chop dill fronds. Combine yoghurt with 2 tbsp mustard and cayenne pepper to taste. Season with salt and pepper. Toss cooked vegetables with eggs, salad ingredients and dressing.
6. Trim watercress and arrange in bowls with potato salad. Crumble tempeh over top.
Broccolini 1 bunch
Celery 2 sticks
Green apple 1
dill 1/2 packet
Natural Yoghurt 1/2 cup
Watercress 1 bunch
Seasoned ready to eat tempeh 1 packet (200g)
From your pantry:
salt, pepper, dijon mustard, cayenne pepper