No beef option - beef mince is replaced with chicken mince.
2. Rinse and finely slice spinach. Slice spring onions. Dice tomatoes, julienne or grate carrot and chop parsley. Wedge lemon. Keep separate.
3. Heat frypan over medium heat. Add sesame seeds and pine nuts. Toast for 3-4 minutes until golden. Remove from pan.
4. Reheat pan over medium heat with 1 tbsp oil. Add spinach, onions and 1 1/2 tsp turmeric. Cook for 2 minutes until until wilted. Remove and toss through rice along with nuts and seeds.
5. Increase pan heat to medium-high. Add 1 tbsp oil, beef mince and 2 tsp all spice. Cook for 6-8 minutes until cooked through. Season with salt and pepper.
6. Divide rice among plates and top with mince. Serve with fresh tomato and carrot. Scatter over parsley. Serve with lemon wedge and dollop of yoghurt.
Cinnamon Stick/Pine Nuts 1 Packet (40g)
English Spinach 1 Bunch
Spring Onions 1/3 Bunch *
Parsley 1 Packet
Lemon 1/2 *
Sesame Seeds 1/2 Packet (35g) *
Beef Mince 600g
Natural Yoghurt 1 Cup (250g) *
* Ingredient Also Used In Another Recipe
From your pantry:
oil (for cooking), salt, pepper, all spice, ground turmeric